Breweries, Distilleries and Cider Makers
Now in its seventh year, the Wenatchee Wine & Food Festival has grown into a destination event each August in North Central Washington. We are excited to invite you to participate in this celebration featuring the world-class wines being produced in this region, as well as featuring craft breweries, cider-makers and distilled spirits. We will also be featuring amazing local food from chefs throughout the area, making this a must-attend event that showcases all that North Central Washington offers.
Date: Saturday, August 26, 2017
Time: 5:00 p.m. (VIP entrance) — 9:00 p.m.
Location: Town Toyota Center
- Your involvement communicates your incredible support of this region’s products and affinity for wine, beverages and food to all guests.
- The talents of your staff will connect with a sophisticated audience of hundreds of beer, cider, spirits, wine and food loving consumers. Over 800 people attended last year's event.
- NEW: Due to the increasing number of guests every year, we are now able to provide a stipend for beverage participants of $100 for pouring. Because of this, we will need to limit the number of participants and will do this on a first-come basis. Participants MUST register and can do so online by submitting the form below.
- You will be able to sell bottled items through our non-profit partner, the Wenatchee Valley Museum and Cultural Center. When we receive your entry form, the Museum will contact you with details about selling your products.
- Registered vendors will be provided with one 8' display table, black table cloth, shared 8' prep table, signage, and media recognition.
- Participants will receive a 1/3 page ad in the September/October food & wine edition of Foothills Magazine or a future issue of their choice.
- Deadline to register is Wednesday, August 2, 2017 (or until allotted booths are filled).
We look forward to having you join us in 2017 and making this the best Wenatchee Wine & Food Festival yet!
Melissa Pitt/Event Coordinator