Exhibitors: How it Works
We're excited to invite your business to participate in the 7th annual Wenatchee Wine & Food Festival. This event has grown exponentially in attendance over its short history. In addition to honoring the region's largest gathering of wineries, the event celebrates our region's food, breweries, distilleries, cider-makers and a variety of other exhibitors to create a must-attend event that showcases all that North Central Washington has to offer.
Date: Saturday, August 26, 2017
Time: 5:00 p.m. (VIP entrance) — 9:00 p.m.
Location: Town Toyota Center
- Your involvement communicates your incredible support of this region's products and affinity for wine and food to all guests.
- The unique product offerings will connect with a sophisticated audience of hundreds of food and wine loving consumers.
- Booth space cost is $100. Participants MUST register and can do so by submitting the online registration form or by downloading a copy of the Exhibitor Entry Form and returning it to The Wenatchee World, 14 N Mission St, Wenatchee, Washington 98801.
- Registered exhibitors are provided with an 8' display table (or equal amount of floor space), signage, and media recognition.
- You will be able to sell items at your vendor booth as long as those items are not meant for consumption at the event.
- Additionally, registered participants will receive a 1/3 page ad in a future edition of Foothills Magazine valued at $500. Our September-October edition is the Wine Issue, or select from any one of our editions published on six occasions each year. You'll also receive a descriptive write-up of your business in the official event program.
- Deadline to register is Wednesday, August 2, 2017 (or until allotted booths are filled).
We look forward to having you join us in 2017 and making this the best Wenatchee Wine & Food Festival yet!
Melissa Pitt/Event Coordinator