Now in its seventh year, the Wenatchee Wine & Food Festival has grown into a destination event each August in North Central Washington. We are excited to invite your restaurant to participate in this celebration featuring the world-class wines being produced in this region, as well as amazing local food from chefs throughout the area.
We will also be featuring craft breweries, cider-makers and distilled spirits, making this a must-attend event that showcases all that North Central Washington offers.
Date: Saturday, August 26, 2017
Time: 5:00 p.m. (VIP entrance) — 9:00 p.m.
Location: Town Toyota Center
- Your restaurant's involvement communicates your incredible support of this region's products and affinity for wine and food to all guests.
- The talents of your chef will connect with a sophisticated audience of hundreds of food and wine loving consumers.
- NEW: Due to the increasing number of guests every year, we are now able to provide a stipend for restaurants that participate (please see registration form for further information). Because of this, we will need to limit the number of restaurants participating and will do this on a first-come basis. Restaurants MUST register and can do so by submitting the printed form or online using the form below.
- Your menu should be self-contained. We will be providing plastic plates to help hold wine glasses as well as napkins and utensils. For additional questions or needs, please contact Melissa Pitt/Event Coordinator.
- Restaurants will be provided with one 8’ display table, black table cloth, shared 8’ prep table, signage, and media recognition.
- Participants will receive a 1/3 page ad in the September/October food & wine edition of Foothills Magazine or a future issue of their choice.
- Deadline to register is Wednesday, August 2, 2017 (or until allotted booths are filled).
Permits — Important Information!
Please read carefully! Chelan County Health Department requires all restaurant participants to obtain a Temporary Food Service Permit. Participating restaurants are responsible for obtaining, posting and paying for their permit. If you do not have a hand washing station, we will make arrangements to provide one for your use. For additional information please check out the Chelan County Health Department website at: http://www.cdhd.wa.gov/Food/Food%20formsAndApps/FoodformsAndApps.aspx
Restaurants may participate at one of the following levels:
- Entrée Foods: 2-3 samples of different types of entrée foods per guest ($300 stipend)
- Specialty Desserts: 2-3 different samples per guest ($250 stipend)
- Artisan Breads/Olive Oils/Appetizers: samples for each guest ($125 stipend)
- Participating restaurants are asked to prepare “taste” sized portions for approximately 1000 guests. Your menu item should be self-contained. We will be providing plates but they are more to use as a holder for food items. For serving ideas, please contact Melissa Pitt, event coordinator.
Thank you for your consideration. We appreciate your support of this region's premier wine event, and look forward to working with you to create one of the region's largest gathering of food and wine enthusiasts. For more information about this event, contact Melissa Pitt at email@example.com or 509-881-8024.